The low interest credit cards are the ones that offer low interest rates on APR, balance transfers, purchases, or all of them. Thus, low interest credit cards can be lifesavers for people who want to make a huge purchase or who are struggling with a credit card debt.
In this article, you will get to know about the best credit card deals with 0 interest or 0% APR, so that you can pay off your credit card debts. These are the best ones among so many low interest credit cards out there in the market, as they provide you with amazing rewards, waived fees, and much more. You can also transfer your balance with these credit cards.
Top most credit card deals with 0 interest
- Chase Slate
The Chase Slate is one of the best low interest credit cards for balance transfers. It is also named as the ‘Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers’ for three consecutive years by the MONEY Magazine.
- It offers a $0 introductory balance transfer fee for the initial 60 days of your account opening, which makes it easy for you to reduce your existing credit card debt
- Annual fee: $0
- You can access your monthly FICO score free of cost
- Introductory APR: 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first 15 months of opening your credit card account and thereafter a variable APR between 3.24% and 23.24% is charged
- Penalty APR: 0%, which means you can pay late, without increasing your card’s interest rates. However, it can affect your credit score
- There are no rewards offered by the Chase Slate, which does not make it ideal for daily purchases
- You cannot transfer balances above $15,000
- You cannot transfer your account balances from one of your Chase credit cards to another one, which means you can only benefit from its balance transfer offer if you carry debt on a different issuer’s card
- Foreign transaction fees: 3%, not good if you are a frequent traveler
- Requires excellent to good credit score to apply
- Citi Simplicity Card
The Citi Simplicity Card is one of the few best credit card deals with 0 interest that has the longest period of 0% APR.
- Annual fees: $0, which means you can contribute more towards your debt reduction
- Introductory APR: 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for 21 months. After this period is finished, you have to pay a variable APR between 3.24% and 23.24%, as per your creditworthiness
- Penalty APR or late fees: $0. However, if you pay late, your credit score may get hurt
- Balance transfer fees: 3% of the balance transfer amount or $5, whichever is greater
- Foreign transaction fees: 3%, not favorable if you are a frequent traveler
- No rewards or extra perks
- Discover it – 18 month balance transfer offer
The Discover it credit card is the best low fees card.
- With this credit card, you get a balance transfer offer for the initial 18 months of your card account opening
- Annual fees: $0
- Introductory APR: 0% APR on balance transfers for 18 months and 0% APR on purchases for 6 months. Thereafter, you have to pay a variable APR between 11.24% and 23.24%
- Cash back rewards: You receive cash back of 5% on rotating categories that change every quarter (such as gas, home improvement stores, restaurants, etc.), up till $1,500 spend every 3 months and 1% on all other purchases in non-bonus categories
- Over limit fees: $0
- Penalty APR: $0
- Foreign transaction fees: $0
- Other benefits: Free FICO scores that you can get online as well as on monthly statements, 100% U.S. based customer service, a Freeze It on/off switch for preventing new transactions in case you lose your credit card, along with warranty protection
- Balance transfer fees: 3%
- The APR period of 0% on purchases is shorter as compared to balance transfers. And, when that introductory period of 6 months gets over, you will have to pay interest on your every purchase, except when you pay your full balance every month
- Discover is not accepted widely as opposed to MasterCard or Visa credit card, which makes it less ideal for people who prefer carrying only one credit card
- Requires excellent credit score to apply
So, choose the best credit card for yourself among these top most credit card deals with 0 interest.