Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card offers high rewards when you stay at Marriott locations around the world. If you are a frequent traveler and you like staying at Marriott establishments, you can definitely choose Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card. This card also comes with signup bonus and travel benefits. You can use Marriott Rewards Credit Card Login to access your account online. Marriott Rewards Credit Card Login gives you better control over your finances.
Read below to understand whether this credit card is suitable for you or not.
Features of Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- The annual fee for this card is quite high, i.e. $85, but you do not have to pay any foreign transaction charges.
- The rewards program offers 5 points for each dollar you spend at more than 4000 Marriott establishments, 2 points for buying airline tickets directly from the airlines, purchases made at car rental companies, hotels, and 1 point for each dollar you spend on other things.
- The credit card comes with a signup bonus of 80,000 points when you expend $3,000 for purchases made in the initial three months from the date of opening your account.
- You can redeem the reward points for hotel bookings. You have to spend more points if you select higher category of rooms in the Marriott hotel.
- The redemption of points begins from 7,500 for a night for hotels of Category 1 and goes to maximum 45,000 points for a night for hotels of Category 9.
- The credit card comes with the EMV technology so that you can perform secure transactions all around the globe.
Review of Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
If you travel abroad frequently and Marriott group is your choice for hotel stays, you can definitely have this card for high number of reward points. The card also offers high reward points on car rentals, dining out, and airline purchases. However, if you prefer staying at Starwood locations rather than Marriott or you want more options for travel redemption, you may not find this card suitable for you.
Benefits of Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- The card comes with a free stay for one night on the account anniversary of your card.
- You can also have credit of 15 nights en route for Elite status.
- The one complimentary night stay and sign up bonus means that you can enjoy seven night stays at hotels of Category 1 if you spend the required amount for signup bonus.
Best things about Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- The credit card gives you high number of reward points on our major travel expenses. Although there are several other travel credit cards that you can use at other locations if you do not prefer staying at Marriott locations, the devotees of Marriott will find it hard to look for better rewards with them.
- The best part about this credit card is that you do not have to pay any fee for foreign transactions, which often costs you significant amounts with other credit cards.
- The credit card is widely accepted and you can use Marriott Rewards Credit Card Login any time to pay off your credit card balance.
- The EMV chip technology makes your credit card safer, so you can use it anywhere you want.